Seated on a hilltop in Upstate New York, with commanding views of the Hudson River and the United States Military Academy, The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point is a national historic treasure. Visited by past U.S. Presidents, international leaders and celebrities alike, this hotel is like no other in the world. Come and discover a captivating blend of over 200 years of military history combined with a full array of modern comforts and amenities.
• 151 beautiful guestrooms and suites, including two magnificent Presidential Suites and 22 Executive Suites
• 10 elegant event venues, perfect for meetings, weddings and special events
• Three superb on-premises dining options
• Convenient access to exciting Hudson Valley attractions, including golfing, river cruises, hiking, skiing and West Point tours
• Exciting specials and packages, to help you make the most of your stay
Set on the grounds of the United States Military Academy at West Point, overlooking the Hudson River, The Thayer Hotel at West Point is located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, a mere 50 miles from New York City.
Host impressive meetings, conferences, and corporate retreats in the place where America’s future leaders receive the best training in the world - West Point. Situated on the grounds of the United States Military Academy, The Historic Thayer Hotel’s conference facilities feature settings and services like no other venue.
• Select from ten modern, superbly appointed function venues, most with inspiring views of the Hudson River through ornate Gothic windows.
• Benefit from the latest technological equipment, including wireless high-speed Internet with built in audiovisual arrays.
• Take advantage of our one-of-a-kind team building for leaders.
• Choose from our Meeting Packages, to make planning your inspiring event even easier.
Prepare to enjoy unparalleled service in an inspirational environment few have experienced. The Historic Thayer Hotel’s meeting and conference experts will take care of even the smallest details, while you focus on what’s important — the content and outcome of your meeting.
Our Complete Meeting Package offers:
• A fixed per-person, per-day rate inclusive of service
• Comfortable accommodations featuring modern amenities
• Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet in all rooms and all common areas
• Meeting rooms that offer state-of-the-art technology, including 6500-lumen projection systems and advanced lighting controls
• Abundant free amenities including: projection screen, flip-chart, paper and pens, unlimited snacks and beverages
• Custom catering options, including a buffet-style breakfast, mouth-watering lunch options, and even a four-course sit down dinner
• Continuous, non-stop, never-ending refreshment breaks located conveniently near your general session
Enjoy superlative West Point restaurants at The Historic Thayer Hotel. Our elegant dining room, casually comfortable tavern and rooftop bar and lounge offer a range of tempting dining settings.
MacArthur’s Riverview Restaurant
This renowned restaurant on the Hudson River, with its Gothic windows and old world charm, sets the stage for a truly unique dining experience. Savor sumptuous breakfasts, lunches, dinners and an award-winning Sunday Champagne Brunch - all prepared by our Culinary Institute of America trained culinary staff. From business lunches to romantic dinners, MacArthur’s Riverview Restaurant is the perfect setting for any occasion.
General Patton’s Tavern
Whether you’re visiting The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point for business or pleasure, this casual, comfy lounge is the perfect place to cap off a day in the Hudson Valley. Located adjacent to MacArthur's Riverview Restaurant, General Patton’s Tavern overlooks the Hudson River, offering a scenic backdrop for your favorite beverages and light meals. This is the perfect spot for unwinding with friends and enjoying some nightlife.
Zulu Time Rooftop Bar & Lounge
Zulu Time Rooftop Bar and Lounge offers a unique sensory experience with your favorite beverages, gracious service and good food – all enhanced by spectacular views. Relax in style as you enjoy unmatched vistas from the only rooftop bar overlooking the Hudson River between Manhattan and Albany.
The old world charm of The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point is on display, making this Hudson Valley lodging a monument to grace and tradition. The imposing stone façade, framed by lofty battlements and towers, suggests a medieval fortress overlooking the valley; yet inside, this one-of-a-kind hotel offers a full range of modern amenities, such as:
• Oversized bathrooms with heat lamps and hair dryers
• Large work desks with phone and dual data ports
• Flat screen televisions with Direct TV and complimentary HBO
• Wireless high-speed Internet
• Voice mail messaging service
• Keurig coffee machines
The Historic Thayer Hotel at West Point offers a grand gateway to Hudson Valley historic sites, fascinating attractions and exhilarating outdoor recreation. Tee off on the West Point Golf Course, hike through the Black Rock Forest or go horseback riding in Bear Mountain State Park. Visit one of the largest contemporary art museums in the world, or sample a local vintage at a Hudson Valley winery. Just tell us the things you would like to do and see during your visit – from West Point tours to Hudson River cruises and shopping sprees - and we will take care of all the arrangements.