Toronto, ON, Canada
Back To Industry Careers
overall standards and specific services and support relating to technical
support, administrative responsibilities, and logistics and hospitality IT
systems support provided for all work areas at Deloitte University Canada and Office
Tower. This includes meeting/conference services, food and beverage,
hospitality services and maintenance of the property. Ensure that Benchmark
Hospitality resources are fully utilized to achieve the objectives. Follows and
instills the Benchmark Culture, Core Values, and Service philosophy.
QUALIFICATIONS | EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, TRAINING, & WORK EXPERIENCE:
- Post-Secondary degree, preferably in Hospitality Management.
- Minimum 10
years’ experience in conference center management.
- Previous experience with
managing financials and development of budgets and forecasts.
computer software knowledge; to include Microsoft Office, Delphi and/or other
- Ability to communicate effectively with clients, owners,
employees, guests, vendors, and to all other departments and
- Proven leader within the industry.
- Set up and maintain “Four Diamond” experience standards. Meet all Service
Level Agreements as designated.
- Hire, train, manage and maintain hospitality
service staff to deliver experience in line with criteria established by each
scope of work.
- Meet all local and provincial laws and requirements. Obtain and
maintain all applicable permits and licenses to operate as per specifications.
the leadership of the facility by knowing the business, setting the direction,
and building an outstanding team by employing the best talent.
- Uphold the
philosophy and values of the owner and Benchmark, a global hospitality company.
- Lead and inspire all employees to work to their highest capabilities in order
to achieve the highest possible standards while holding the team accountable
- Maintain a sense of creativity within all areas of the facility
through research and best practices to keep the experience fresh for attendees.
- Ensure preventative maintenance program for the property is appropriate and
- Direct the control of costs and expenses in all areas. Obtain
information necessary for proper analysis of costs and evaluate this
information with other team members.
- Advise on Capital Purchases based on
product and equipment life cycles in support of the owner’s capital program
- Oversee the annual budget process based on a pre-determined
- Submit monthly financial reports including income statement, balance
sheet and cash flow, and forecast.
- Periodically prepare an evaluation of the
quality of the facility and services offered by the conference center in every
department in order to improve quality, creativity and service. This could
include menus, conference services, facilities, décor, etc.
- Utilize guest
feedback to improve performance and services within the facility.
local safety and health requirements and ensure they are met through regular
audits and inspections in all areas; facility, food and beverage and
- Other duties as assigned.
Raizelle Paz, Director of Human Resources firstname.lastname@example.org